Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Body butter and a little too small?

I'm really interested in making my own body butter. I've tried a few different handmade body butters, and I really like how they have no chemicals in them. They work really well too. So, now I want to try making my own.

Has anyone tried this? What kind of recipe did you use? Where did you buy your ingredients? I'd love advice on anything to do with making body butter.

This evening I asked Rowan to change into some clean clothes because we were heading to Bible Study. I was doing laundry all day, so he went to the basket and picked out some jeans. He went to put them on, and that's when I noticed that they weren't his jeans :) He put on a pair of Bria's jeans! I laughed, and then grabbed the camera :)

5 comments:

Ellen said...

that is too cute!! I totally know what you mean about getting back into it (like your last post) - I just came back from visiting my parents and it was the exact same story at my house - don't feel along in that!!

Stam House said...

LOL so cute!!! I hope you find a way to make your body butter let us know if you try it!!!

Ellen said...

I meant don't feel alone in that! :) oops

Eva said...

That happened at our house about a year back - Celena was 4, Josiah 1. She put on his jeans - they actually fit her well as capries (however you may spell that).

Andrea said...

LoL!!! Today I had to buy Landen some new jeans.. he had one pair because his look like that from last year. We go in and try jeans on and he puts his own pants on and I didn' teven pay attention. I didn't even realize utnil we were home a long while later he was walking around with his pants on backwards. LOL!!