Friday, September 26, 2008

My little man isn't so little!!

Yesterday Rowan had his 3 year check-up with our family Doctor. He did super well! He loves to talk to our Doctor, and he listens so well to her. She of course found a monkey in one of his ears, and a fish in the other :)

Rowan is now 43 inches tall and 38 pounds! He's getting so tall! I had no concerns at all, so the appointment was quick.

Rowan and Bria like to play together in the crib. I don't let them do it too much, because Rowan likes to jump, but today they were in there for a while, and it was so cute to see them laying down together. Rowan looks like a giant in the crib!

And of course, Bria is doing very well with her walking. She's definitely still wobbly, and falls down often, but she gets right back up again and keeps on going :)

Would you be able to pray for me? I'm really struggling with the thought of Bria's surgery. The past few days I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. I know God is in control, and this really is the best thing we can do for her. I just don't want my baby to be cut open and left with a nasty scar. I guess no mother likes to see her child in pain.

Now it's off to bed for me! I've had a looong tiring day.

3 comments:

Stam House said...

Those picture are just adorable!!!! and will keep your family in prayers!!!

Drea said...

shes so cute. its funny how red head ur kids are. it makes me wonder if your 3rd will be a red head... or take more after u. 2 cute tho. red hair is beautiful

Laura said...

that's so cute. It's neat that he loves his little sis so much.