Friday, October 03, 2008

Sweet things from Cuppiecake Boutique

Diaper bags are something that should be functional, yet beautiful. There are many many diaper bags available out there, but not many live up to their claims, or their price tags! I was looking for one that would be affordable, yet offer the features I need. I'm happy to have found Cuppiecake Boutique!

Cuppiecake Boutique is run by a Mother and Daughter-in-law. Vicki, the Mother (and Grandma) makes the diaper bags, and her Daughter-in-law makes matching Mei Tai's! Vicki has a huge selection of fabrics to chose from, so you are sure to find something you love! I chose the Alexander Henry fabric called Koto. I just love the colors!

Vicki offers her bags in many styles and sizes. She is very flexible and easy to work with. You can pick different options like adding a cell phone pocket, a messenger style flap, long straps or short straps, etc. You can even get a matching Mommy and Me set for you and your little girl! And get this, her largest bag costs only $30, plus whatever extra options you add! Just for reference, my bag is a medium size bag.

So far I love this bag. It has just enough room for what I need now, and the straps seem to be a good length for me. There are four inner pockets and 2 large outer pockets, which helps for keeping my bag organized. Not to mention, the fabric was exactly what I wanted!

You can check out Cuppiecake Boutique by clicking on the links in this post, but in order to contact Vicki, you will need to create an account at Diaper Swappers. It's free and easy, and a fun place to hang out too :) Don't forget to check out the matching Mei Tai's too!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That IS a great bag! I agree with you...diaper bags should be beautiful. No Mickey & Minnie for me please! :)

Drea said...

cute bags!