Monday, November 10, 2008

International Babywearing Week!

This week is International Babywearing Week. You all know that I love babywearing :) I think it's an awesome way for mom and baby to bond and also allow mom to get things done. One of my favorite babywearing pictures is from a photo shoot I did with my sister in law Alyssa. It was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed using the slings that I got to review too.

My favorite carriers right now are ring slings, and I would LOVE to win a sling from Nonny & Boo. If you would like a chance to win too, head over to this post at Adventures in Babywearing. Steph has the lowdown on how you can win too ;)

10 comments:

Casey said...

That is a gorgeous picture! What a cutie!!!

Andrea said...

I've seen this picture before Stacey, it's so cute!!!

Steph said...

Such a great picture!!

Katie, Kevin and kids said...

What a pretty pouch! I love the colors in this photo!

Danielle said...

That is an amazing pouch-so vibrant. LOVE IT!

Danielle

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

That carrier is GORGEOUS!

handmadebyheidi@wordpress.com said...

where did you get that pouch? I love that fabric.

Stacey said...

The pouch is from gurumama.ca She makes beautiful carriers!! High quality stuff.

Adventures In Babywearing said...

I love ring slings, too! And what a beautiful photo!

Steph

amy said...

That is a beautiful picture!! I love the colors!