Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SLEEP PLEASE COME BACK!

Well, I now have a bit of an idea why Rowan wasn't sleeping so well lately. We spent 2 hours in the ER last night, to find out that he has a double ear infection. Poor kid! We got home at 1am. That sure doesn't help the sleep situation around here. And you know what? He didn't fall asleep today for his nap! What's a mommy to do?

I wish I had more to blog about, but my brain seriously can not function properly right now!

Doesn't Rowan look cute in Bria's headband? Haha :)

3 comments:

sheila said...

I'll tell you what a mom should do. How about using children's tylenol. At least he'll get some pain relief, then maybe some sleep, and maybe you'll be able to get some zzz's yourself.
I guess I don't understand why you don't want to use pain relievers for your children when they're obviously not responding to "natural" remedies.
I understand wanting to be "au naturel" with everything you give your child, but when it comes to them being pain, surely a little tylenol won't harm them.
Not trying to be disrespectful here, just adding my two cents worth, whatever that's worth!

Mrs. S said...

That's so funny (the picture). Moose plays with my headbands. He flings them around.

And I understand the ear infection stuff, too. We had 5 or 6 in 6 months. It's not so much fun. Hope he gets better soon.

Stacey said...

He most certainly got tylenol! In fact, I gave him tylenol, he went to bed, and woke up screaming a few hours later. Then we headed to the ER.