Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm gonna miss you...

So Christmas is upon us! YAY! We've got the gifts all wrapped and under the tree (and they are still surviving, even with Bria around!) and I'm totally in the Christmas mood! Last night I listened to all of my Amy Grant favorites (thank you You Tube!) and sang along. There just something about that ancient album that I LOVE :) I know I'm weird. It came out the year I was born I think!

My kids are all bathed and ready for the day (and I'm still in my pjs) and I'm making all my plans of cleaning the house and doing laundry.

I also have a few finishing touches to put on Bria's gift. I promise to take pictures once we have given it to her! If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, I bought an old wooden fridge and stove play set this summer, and I've painted it all girly for Bria :) I hope she gets lots of use out of it!

Sunday was our youth service and also the Sunday School Christmas program in the evening. The youth did AWESOME! Yup, I was so stressed out that day, because we hadn't had a chance to run through the whole program, and the Sunday School kids were using the santuary during sunday school hour to practice for the evening program. And I had to teach Sunday School to the 2 &3 year olds while the youth tried to practice right outside our class! I'm just sooo glad they pulled it off!

As far as the evening program... I was also wondering how our class would do in their little part of the evening. Their big debut was singing Jesus Loves Me. Rowan told me he didn't want to sing, but I told him that Daddy was so excited to see him singing, and he needed to sing really loud so Daddy could hear him... it worked :) He planted himself right in front of the microphone and wouldn't budge. So everyone heard him loud and clear! Keith got a short clip from the song, which is just priceless :)


With that, I will leave you to enjoy your families and friends this Christmas Eve! I'll be back to blogging hopefully on Monday. I'm gonna miss you all! Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Stam House said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Mrs. S said...

Merry Christmas sweetie. I hope you're feeling well!

Laura said...

awwww, that's cute. Your little man did so good! Hope you all have an awesome Christmas

Michelle said...

Sooo precious! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

very cute ... Merry Christmas!

BundlebooMaMa said...

Oh my that was too precious! I love little kids singing jesus songs!