Monday, December 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

So Renee tagged me in a fun photo meme. Here are the rules:

1. Go to the sixth folder in your picture files.
2. Pick the sixth picture in that file.
3. Hope you remember what it's about!
4. Blog about that picture.

Awwwww :) I totally remember this one! This is my beautiful little girl, just moments after birth. On the scale you can see her weight in metric... 3693 grams. We also have a picture of her weight in pounds. Look at all that red hair! I can't wait to see what our next little one will look like!








Renee had a second meme on her blog too, very similar to this one, just take the fourth picture from the fourth folder, and do the same as the rules above. Let's see....

Another one of little Bria! Here she is 2 weeks old, and sporting a very cute outfit from Uncle Warren and Auntie Liane. Isn't she such a cute little model :)










Now I tag...

Heather
Ellen
Sheila
Mom

Have fun! I can't wait to see your pictures!

1 comment:

Stam House said...

Oh those are adorable picture!!!! and funny that they are both about you little girl!!!!