Monday, December 08, 2008

M.I.A.

Yeah, I admit I tend to drop out of the blogging world when it gets closer to the weekend :) This weekend was a bit of a different one though. As I already posted, Bria and I were both sick on Monday (and NO it wasn't morning sickness, it was 100% flu). I thought maybe we were done with that, though the morning sickness continued to be a problem for the rest of the week. Well, Thursday night it started all over again, except this time with Rowan and Keith!

So, now we've all had this nasty flu, and I hope we're done with it for this year. It really is no fun!

As far as pregnancy... I'm still having a hard time believing that I really am pregnant! It's just weird. While I'm dreading the pregnancy, I'm really excited to meet our new little one next summer. I'm even sort of secretly hoping it's twins, mainly because I don't think I want to be pregnant again, but I'd like more kids! I'm just not a very good pregnant woman. The vericose veins, sleepless nights, and inability to breathe really get to me after a while :) Oh, and did I mention the huge swollen feet? (Picture is from June 2007)

This week promises to be a lot of fun for me, and I'm so excited to be able to spend time with a bunch of friends! Tomorrow I get my hair cut by my friend Jaclyn, and then head over to her place for Christmas Dinner/potluck with our little group of friends from high school. I love our little get-togethers. She's expecting her first baby too, which is so fun!

Tonight we have Lady's Fellowship at church and we're all bringing some Christmas baking to share. And then on Friday I'm heading over to my friend Candice's house to spend the evening baking and just having a good time with a bunch of girls from church. I love it!!

3 comments:

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

Yeah that does sound like a lot of fun ~ we have a lot of get-togethers with friends too this month, being that it's December. We'll have turkey coming out of our ears!!

I didn't do well pregnant either ~ I now have permanent veiny legs. Oh well, it was worth it. I just can't believe my babies are turning into adults!!

Hope your pregnancy goes well ...

~Brenda:)

Stam House said...

Same here pregnancy is not all joy!!! I'm not one of those lucky one who are feeling great during!!!!

But I have to say that it's been 2 weeks since Sarah is born and I miss being able to feel her move inside! While I was pregger I couldn't wait to have her out and now I miss it ironic!!!!

Ellen said...

so you said that you were surprised that you were pregnant, were you not trying, or trying and just didn't expect it to happen so quickly? It really sucks to be sick and pregnant, it seems to make it way worse!! hopefully everyone gets over it soon!!