Friday, December 19, 2008

Youth Banquet 2008

So last night was our super fun Christmas Banquet with our youth. We had 33 youth there I think, and 14 pizzas disappeared by the end of the night!

While everyone was finishing up their pizza, some of the guys started singing O Holy Night. They were being very dramatic about it, it was quite funny! I only managed to get the second verse, which they couldn't remember all the words for. That really high voice is not a girl.... it's Warren :) My big brother! Just so you all know, our youth is doing the Sunday Morning service this Sunday. And no, they will NOT be singing like that! You'll have to come and check it out to see just what we're up to ;)

The second clip in the video is a game that we played. We picked on volunteer, who could only answer questions with the word 'sausages'. We just about died laughing at some of the questions! The point is to try and keep a straight face. As soon as someone cracks up, they lose. We did have one undefeated player, but my camera battery died before I could get it :(

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did! See you all on Sunday morning. (9:30 am for all the youth... we gotta get in one more practice!)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

haha...nice singing by those boys! Wish I could come see the youth service tomorrow...oh well. :)