Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Big Girl Panties :)


Today we got a special package in the mail. A few weeks ago I was looking online for some training pants for Bria. I figured she was showing signs of being ready to learn to go on the potty. Well, today I got 2 super cute trainers in the mail, and Bria LOVES them! First she carried them around for like an hour. Then I asked her if she wanted to wear them, and off we went to the potty!

She was dry when I went to change her, which was awesome. She then stayed dry for the rest of the morning! Woohoo! I'm so so excited. I know it can't be this easy though, and I'm expecting accidents. For now though, I will sit here and be happy that she stayed dry for a whole morning. And I didn't have to put her on the toilet every 10 minutes either. Maybe every 1/2 hour or so.

Oh yeah, and if her mouth looks a little funny in the second picture, it's because she bumped it on Heather's coffee table the other day, and got a big fat lip!

10 comments:

Shanilie said...

That is a hugeee step. Day training is a good focus. Good for her!!! She will want to keep her big girl panties clean all the time. Just something special about wearing pretty panties.

Stam House said...

OH your little girl isn;t a little girl anymore!@!!!!! and look how her hair has grown

Jobina said...

Oh, that feels good, hey? Less diapers to wash! And what a fashion statement with her little baby legs!

srempel said...

I am doing the potty training thing too! and have the baby legs too! Good luck!!!

Ellen said...

where did you get them? they are so cute :) K will say 'poop' but by the time I get her there it's usually too late, I think it really helps when they see their sibling going to the bathroom all the time :)

Andrea said...

Yay!! Go Bria!!

Bruce and Heather said...

What a big girl!!

Eva said...

Way to Go... sometimes girls are JUST THAT EASY. My two girls were ... a day of potty training each ... no accidents. DONE. The boys ... all together a different story :)

Stacey said...

Hi Sheila,

I appreciate your concern, which is why I also don't write about my location. I'm going to delete your comment, since it says where we live, but I wanted you to know that I read it.

sheila said...

Ok, good.