Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Boo on blogger... and train tables

So I tried uploading a picture, and blogger was being silly. It was a cute picture of Rowan playing with his train set. He's been enjoying it, but I really think it would be more fun for him if we had it on a table. And it would stay together better, since no one would be tripping over it! I'll have to look around and see what I can find.

Yesterday I went back to the Chiropractor after MONTHS of not being there! I missed an appointment back in August, and just never remembered to make another one since then! Anyway, Rowan came with me, because they have a train table there that he loves to play on. Turns out they had gotten a new one! It was really really nice. I might just have to ask what they are doing with the old one...

I feel totally scatterbrained today, and like my eyes are going to fall out of my head. I woke up with a bit of a headache, and it's just gotten worse. Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight, and feel better tomorrow!

4 comments:

Stam House said...

hope you feel better soon

The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

I've been going to the chiropractor for a few weeks now and It's been wonderful!
thanks for the info on the cloth diapers! I do have a couple prowraps and prefolds, so I think I'll pull them out and see how that goes!

Shanilie said...

I know blogger can be finicky at times. Boys and their trains :) hope youre headache goes away soon

Cindi said...

Hi Stacey, I never received my shoes either and have been trying to get a hold of Erin to no avail. I don't know what to do other than assume I won't be getting them which really sucks. I don't know if it would work to get a hold of the company or not.

I'm also excited that you entered my contest! Once you have it posted I will contact you to find out what you would be interested in having me paint!