Monday, January 05, 2009

It's finally happening :)

So I got an email today that my business name is on hold! My next step is to register that name and get an order together for the companies I will be dealing with! Woohoo! I'm soo excited. The name I chose in the end is:

Baby Booty Cloth Diaper Shop

I will be ordering from both Mother-ease and Bummis to start with, and I may be ordering from Sugar Peas in the future. I'm not sure about that one yet. So here's my dilemma... it's sooo hard to chose what to order from these places! I don't have a huge budget to put out there at first, so I need to choose carefully. The minimum wholesale order for each place is $250. What would you want to see in my shop? Maybe browse through the websites and let me know? Just a heads up, I don't think I'll be selling the Bum Genius diapers because they are already sold locally. Everything else is fair game though!

Today I finally got back into the Flylady routine. And oh does my house ever look clean! Let's hope I can keep up with it.

10 comments:

Gina said...

That's great Stacey!! Are you setting this shop up in your house or where?

Gina said...

hey -- i accidently deleted your reply that you sent me... can you send it again?! Sorry.

Stam House said...

Congrats!!!! I received a gift a full diapers package from a cousin of mine she give me from mother ease the bamboo cloth package!!!! I\m going to write a review on them later!!! I love them!!!!

I probably will buy something from you sometimes!!!!

good luck

Lindsey Dueck said...

Congrats! Now I know where I am going to buy my diapers from when the time comes!

Kalle said...

I'd love to see the bamboo diaper. Bamboo is so fabulous - if only it wasn't so expensive when it came to big people materials.

Lindsey Dueck said...

The bambozle diaper looks awesome. I would buy 50 of them!

Laura said...

good for you! Cloth diapering detergent would definitely be a good thing to sell.

BundlebooMaMa said...

What a fun name...I am so happy for you!!!! That is wonderful!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

congratulations - sounds exciting, Stacey!

~Brenda

Dianna said...

Count me in on checking out your store!!