Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Babywearing continues on...

Bria is quickly getting to be a big girl :) She's close to 30 pounds, and it can be hard to find a comfortable position to carry her. Recently I was given an ERGObaby Carrier to try out, and I think it's a great solution for the toddlers who still enjoy being close to mommy. With a weight limit of 40 pounds, we've still got a ways to go! In fact, Rowan would still fit into the ERGObaby, no problem.

We have used the carrier a bit around the house, but Bria is so busy these days, she doesn't feel like being carried too much. Once Spring finally arrives here in the frigid north, I know I'll want to be out hiking in the valley, or just going for walks in town. The ERGObaby Carrier is so comfortable that I'm sure I could go for long walks and not get sore. I'm definitely looking forward to that!

There is also an infant insert available that fits inside the carrier to make it cozier and hold the baby higher up. If we have another baby sometime, this would be very useful, as newborns love to be held a lot.

The ERGObaby Carrier is available from a ton of different retailers, including some in Canada, but you can also purchase it directly from ERGObaby.

3 comments:

Stam House said...

I have a Ergo I love it!!!! and we didn;t have teh insert but I just wrap Sarah up in a blanket and It work fine!

~~Mel~~ said...

Very cool! We are way past babywearing but if/when another little one comes along in our house I will definitely look into this.

Shanilie said...

I am still amazed at how long a person can wear their children....40lbs WOW. They look very sturdy.