Friday, February 13, 2009

Have a great weekend

So, I'm glad this week is almost over. Let's just say it's not been fun. I really just want my life to be normal again.

So, this is going to be a HAPPY post! I want to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day. We are heading to visit Keith's family this weekend, so hopefully when I get back I'll have some fun pictures to share.

And to Keith... Love you so much! I can't believe the past 6 years have flown by so fast. Thanks for sticking with me through all the ups and downs.

Tata for now!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Dayna said...

right! valentine's is especially special for you two. maybe you all should make a little detour to the cabin (now located near teulon) on the way to/from keith's parents?!?! now that could produce some great pictures! :) have a wonderful weekend!

BundlebooMaMa said...

Happy valentines day...have a great weekend!

Stam House said...

Happy valentines day to you too!

Shanilie said...

Happy Valentine's Day. 6 years sure does fly by.

EH said...

Hope you are healing well.