Monday, February 23, 2009

Would you like to join in on my bow party?

Starting today, I'm having an online bow party, and you are invited. This party will be open for an entire week. There are discounts for you if you order certain amounts, and trust me, this website has a TON of awesome hair accessories for your little girls! They would make awesome gifts too. So, here's your invitation! Make sure to mention my name when you check out, so I get the credit. Thanks! You can check out the website here.

Click on the image for a larger view

3 comments:

Shanilie said...

I will definitely check out the site. I don't know what I would do with lil girls things...but who knows I may need use of them at some point!

Andrea said...

How fun...did you get her link from my blog? :) She's an awesome lady with a really great shop!!

Ellen said...

I think I would love something.. I will have to check it out!! By the way did you and Andrea ever find anyone to help you with designing Glimpse? I was thinking about offering to help, I just got a new photo editing program, but I am new to it (check out the button that I made for my blog, it was my first project, altho it could probably use some more editing).. let me know what you think..