Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So, what do you think?

Thanks so much, Drea, for making my blog beautiful again! I love it. I was getting tired of seeing my error rubbed in my face everyday (I accidently deleted my template a while back and Drea managed to save parts of it) so Drea made it fresh and new. What do you think of the new name? No more Fun With The Friesens!

Anyway, this past Friday we celebrated my Grandma's 79th birthday. It was a lot of fun, just visiting with family and eating way too much food. We managed to get a 4 generation picture, which is very special to me.

My Grandma has always been one of the most giving people I know, and it's nice to throw on a party for HER for a change. I sure hope she had fun!

13 comments:

Wendy said...

It looks awesome Stacey:) LOVE the new name as well!!

Bruce and Heather said...

Wow! It looks really good!

Jobina said...

It looks so clean! And boy, do your face shape and your features ever look like your Grandma!

Laura said...

love the new look! The pictures are great! Your kids are such cuties.

Dayna said...

stacey- the name is wonderful and the new pics of your kids too... and both fonts in the title. basically, i love it! drea did a great job!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandma!

Your blog looks wonderful, Stacey -- the new name is great! Where/how do you get such clear,crisp photos?? Stunning! ...Doesn't Keith want to be featured too? :)

Aunt Brenda

Niki said...

I love the new look! And the new name is great too!

Stam House said...

Love the new look!!!!

Donna said...

Very Fresh!

4 generations is a fun picture to have, all girls too!

I have one from my wedding, not all girls though.

3 for Me! said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE the new design! I love how fresh and clean it looks!! Andrea has soo much talent! I really like it!

I love grandmas!! It's soo nice to for your kids to know YOUR grandma! soo sweet!

emily said...

it's beautiful!! accidently deleting your template was worth it:)

Kalle said...

Looking good Stacey. Drea does awesome work. I love the picture of Bria.

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

That's a beautiful picture. I love the new blog look. It's been a bit since I've visited. I honestly saw the name and wondered if I was at the right place. I was good as soon as I scrolled down to some pictures. :)