Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring oh Spring, can it be?

Every time I look outside, I have to tell myself it just can't be true. But then each time I look, I see the snow melting, the sun shining, and I just have to smile! We've been puddle jumping lately, and Bria thinks it's the best thing ever! She loves putting on her boots and running through the water. It reminded me of this post from about 2 years ago! It's weird to see Rowan so little :)

Anyway, I also decided to get myself some rubber boots, since I'll be doing a lot of walking this Spring (we're trying to sell the truck, if anyone is interested!). I went to WalMart and found some girly boots. Hopefully they'll do the trick!Thanks to Bria for dressing me in my hat and scarf :) She loves dressing up with all her winter garb, and empties the closet daily.

7 comments:

Bruce and Heather said...

Selah discovered puddle jumping yesterday:) She really likes it too.

Drea said...

cute boots!! i need some :) i could use them walking to church on rainy days.. we dont drive.. we just walk and if its rainy theres LOTS of puddles.. I always end up having to dry my feet once in church, they get soaked.

Tara said...

Love the boots!c

Ellen said...

very cute boots :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I tried on the exact boots few days ago at Walmart. They didn't have my size, I was so disappointed :( Next year I'll shop earlier!!!!
Have fun puddle jumping!
aunt Kathy

Susanna said...

I LOVE the boots! I've had my eye on some like that, although the only ones I've seen have been so expensive. Maybe I'll have to check out Walmart!

Anonymous said...

Love those rubber boots Stacey!!
~Alison~