Monday, April 06, 2009

Swagbucks and Coconut Oil... what do they have in common?!

Thank you ALL for your encouragement and advice this weekend. Today I'm feeling much more positive :)

We spent the weekend with my inlaws, celebrating an early Easter. We wanted to go there ASAP, as Keith's grandma is not doing well at all. While we were there, my skin only seemed to get worse, which sure didn't make me want to spend time out of the house!

I've decided to take Andrea's advice and use coconut oil on my skin for now. I had some at home anyway, from making body butter and lip balm, so I didnt' have to go buy it or anything. I don't know why I didn't do this earlier, since I already had it sitting here. So far it seems to be really helping. My skin isn't nearly so tight and flaky like it was before. I'm thinking this might just work! Drea also posted about this today, which I thought was pretty coincidental.

And for those of you who haven't signed up yet, you really should check out Swagbucks! It's a search engine that awards you points occasionally for your searches. Once you've accumulated enough points, you can use them to 'buy' Amazon gift certificates and other merchandise from the Swagbucks store. And if you sign up under me, I get a bonus as well! You can check it out here:

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=410715

And if you're still wondering what the connection is between Swagbucks and Coconut oil... Andrea told me about the coconut oil and Swagbucks!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Hope the coconut oil works for you.

Ellen said...

I keep checking back here to see if there is a baby announcement that your sister had her baby :) I'm going to have to try coconut oil too, my skin isn't that bad but my legs always have REALLY dry skin..

Blogger said...

ClixSense is the best get-paid-to website.