Friday, April 10, 2009

Welcome to the world little girl :)

All week I just haven't really known what to post about. I've been kind of floating around my little world :) Not sure what to say that really means anything to anyone. Not sure if my voice really makes a difference anywhere. And ultimately, just anxious to meet the little one that my sister was carrying.

Last night we got the call! Little Keziah Nicole arrived at 10:23 PM, and made us all smile :) She is 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and is 20 1/2 inches long. She has gorgeous black hair, and a scrunched up little face from coming sunny side up. All is well, Mommy looks gorgeous and well, and the little sweetheart slept all afternoon, despite my efforts to wake her up so I could say hi.

Without further adieu, here is Keziah Nicole.

12 comments:

Dayna said...

congrats auntie stacey. love the close-up of little keziah (and her name!)

Stam House said...

Oh my is she ever cuuuute! Congrats auntie!!!!

Sara said...

Ahh...you got some great pictures Stacey. She wouldn't wake up for us either!

Ellen said...

wow, that is a LOT of dark, thick hair!! I like that 'sunny side up' comment, K was born like that too :) Well at least she's here now! Enjoy being an auntie again :)

Susanna said...

Aw, she is just beautiful! congrats, Aunty!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

Wonderful pics, Stacey ... she's a beautiful baby & Heather looks so great!!! Congratulations all around! What a wonderful blessing for Easter :)

Aunt Brenda

amy said...

Heather looks amazing! Congratulations to you all! Babies can always add a little excitement and newness to life!

amy said...

...and little Keziah is absolutely gorgeous!!

Shanilie said...

What a beautiful name! Congrats to you sister!

EH said...

beautiful... love the hair.

Andrea said...

I thought I had commented on this before. I JUST LOVE THAT HAIR!!!!!

Congratulations.

Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL darling baby! My cousin is Kezia.