Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Crazy 8's!

Shanilie tagged me for a meme. The Crazy 8's Meme.

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Our vacation at the end of the month... Woohoo!
2. When Bria is finally potty trained
3. Summer
4. This evening when Keith gets home
5. Meeting Drea on our vacation
6. Spending lots of time outside with the kids
7. Eating fresh fruit and veggies from our garden
8. Throwing out all the cake in my house and eating healthier :)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Got the kids dressed and ready to go for the day
2. Walked to the church to exercise with some friends (we meet Tuesday and Thursday mornings to exercise together and encourage each other)
3. Prepared a special lunch for Keith's birthday (mashed potatoes and meatballs is one of his favorites)
4. Cleaned my house so we could have my family over for cake in the evening (and we ended up staying outside the whole time!)
5. Baked a cake for Keith's birthday (lemon pound cake... he doesn't really like chocolate)
6. Enjoyed the evening with my siblings and nieces.
7. Ran to the grocery store to buy what I needed to make Keith's cake and lunch.
8. Cleaned up my kitchen like a million times!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Fit into the clothes I bought last summer when I was a lot thinner
2. Find a bathing suit that fits me properly and doesn't cost an arm and a leg
3. Afford to eat super healthy
4. Finish our renovations
5. Get a good tan without risking skin cancer
6. Get a new kitchen
7. Give to all the million charities that call me
8. Take nice photos

8 Shows I Watch: (disclaimer... I watch very little TV. So these shows are ones I enjoy but don't see many episodes)

1. American Idol
2. CSI New York
3. CSI Miami
4. Law & Order SVU
5. Criminal Minds
6. The Mentalist
7. Flashpoint
8. Degrassi: The Next Generation (yes, I still love that show!)

I'm not going to tag anyone, because I honestly don't know who reads my blog enough!

3 comments:

The Stiffs said...

I got a great bathing suit at Superstore for $24. I don't know if you've checked there, but mine fits super nice and it's SO cute.

The Stiffs said...

Oh, I also wanted to say that I've been checking back often to see how things were going as you guys have been with Keith's family and processing your loss. Here's hoping that 2009 starts looking up soon and that the Lord continues to comfort and guide you.

Anonymous said...

I still read your blog all the time, although no need to "tag" me :)
aunt Kathy