Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring has sprung....

The grass has ris.
I wonder where
The birdie is?

There he is
In the sky.
He dropped some
Whitewash in my eye!

I am no sissy;
I won't cry.
I'm just glad
The cows can't fly!

Nice little poem I learned a long time ago :)

Ummm... yeah. Usually pictures like this one make me smile.
But not today. I'm a little annoyed. My nice clean laundry was hanging on the line. I go to take it in, and I see this gross bird poop all over my brand new tank top! ArGH!!! And this isn't the first time this year that this has happened. Just on Saturday we had the same problem! Also on a new piece of clothing. Sigh. It's not going to make me stop using my clothes line though. I wonder why they can't just go poop somewhere else.

*This photo is actually from last Spring, in case you were wondering.*

9 comments:

Drea said...

awe I love hanging laundry :)
U have a TON of diapers!!

Kenzie said...

Ah yes that picture also makes me smile. It is certainly the simple things in life.
Stupid birds ruining your happy moments ;)

Shanilie said...

Laundry hung out on the line is one of my favorite things in spring. The sunshine, the smell, getting outside. LOVE it.

Mrs. S said...

Well, here's some karma for your little birdie. A bird literally flew in to our window this morning. I believe it was unscathed because I don't see it on the ground anywhere. Even my son thought it was funny!

Am I in a Windex commercial?

Jay Boaz said...

When I was in school we always had an end of year barbeque. Tons of kids and lots of food equals lots of seagulls hanging around.

As a kid in my class was about to take a bite of his hot dog a seagull pooped in it. Fortunately he stopped eating in time!

Larissa Joy said...

I love how everything is hung in categories and colours! It makes me happy :)

Stam House said...

maybe they like new clothes hahaha! But I hope they find a new place to do their business!!!

I love spring and drying clothes outside too:-)

Jamy said...

Oh I do hate that. Try living in the country. It happens so often. But I'm like you, I can rewash the odd piece of laundry. Hanging it outside is so worth it.

PamJ said...

I miss being able to do that outside :( but the bird poop I don't need to worry about when I hang them inside!