Saturday, June 06, 2009

Hello from North Carolina!

So, lucky me, I'm finally able to get online, after a week of being on the road! And it's been a super awesome week too. We've been through Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, and now we're in North Carolina, hanging out at Travis and Andrea's house. I must say, it's fun to meet blogging friends! After knowing each other online for the past couple of years, we finally got to meet. Good times.

I'm sitting here trying to think about what to share with you about our trip. There's been so much, it's hard! We experienced the night life in Nashville, Hang Glider's Bluff in Chattanooga, a plantation in South Carolina, the historic parts of Charleston, the beaches, the Aquarium, etc. What do you want to hear about? Maybe I'll just leave you with a few pictures.

This computer really doesn't like me, so I only was able to load a couple. First one is at the Opryland Resort. The second is our room at the Union Station Hotel in Nashville. Enjoy! I promise I'll post more when I can.



8 comments:

Bruce and Heather said...

Hope you're having fun!! Can't wait to hear some stories:)

Sara said...

Wow...that's quite the room! Is Keith tired of walking yet? I'll bet he doesn't even think of how much he's walking when there's so much beauty to see - like you Stacey :)

Ellen said...

YAY!! look at you guys!! sounds like you have been having an awesome time!! it sounds like you are getting a great opportunity to be a couple again!! can't wait to see more pictures!!

Alyssa said...

Ooo-la-la! Can't wait to see more pictures!!! Drive safe ;-)

Amy said...

Oooh it looks like so much fun, one day I would like to go that way!

Elaine said...

So you are having a good time out there!!! Can't wait to hear more and to see your pictures. Miss You!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

Hope you guys are having a great time! =) It's nice to get away...

Aunt Brenda

Andrea said...

Fun Times!!!! That's neat you got to meet Andrea. =)