Monday, July 20, 2009

It's been 4 years!

Happy Birthday to my little man, who just seems to grow up way too fast. I can't believe you're 4 today! I still remember how happy I was when you were born. I couldn't believe your awesome hair, and how big you were!

And now you continue to amaze me everyday, with the things you say, learn, and do. It won't be long and you'll be reading stories to me, instead of the other way around.
I thank God for you, and the joy that you bring into our lives. I hope you have an awesome day today, filled with friends and family. We want you to feel super special, because you are! Happy Birthday Rowan!!

5 comments:

mommaof3 said...

Happy Birthday!! LIL Man
I hope you have a great day!!

Alyssa said...

LOVE the climbing picture! I can't believe that he's already 4 years old! I love you, Buddy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

S Club Mama said...

Happy birthday! Wow, look at him climb!

Nana said...

Can't believe I missed him doing the wall!
Happy Birthday sweet Rowan!!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

WOW! Happy 4th Birthday Rowan!!! =)
God bless you!!

Love,
Great Aunt Brenda

(In that last picture Rowan really looks like Dustin)