Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An Award and a Little Change

Just the other day I was awarded this special blogging award from Alison. Thanks Alison! I don't usually get awards, so this was fun.
I'm supposed to pass this on to new bloggers that I have come across lately, but I have to tell you, I'm feeling a bit lazy today, and I'm going to skip that part for now :) I might just surprise a few people throughout the week and give them the award.

As for change... I decided about a week and a half ago that I might as well get Rowan and Bria used to sleeping in the same room together. So I moved everything around and they've been sleeping in the same room for over a week now.

They're doing surprisingly well! As long as I put Bria down first, on her own, and then put Rowan down later, they sleep very well. And it's SO CUTE to hear them talking together in the morning! I love hearing their little conversations. The other day Rowan was telling Bria that in the wintertime they will get a new brother (we don't know the sex of the baby, he just wants a brother). Bria was adamant that there was no baby coming. Well, at least no brother :) They argued about it for a few minutes before switching up their conversation.

Here's a little video of their new set up. It starts off with a clip from Bria's birthday, since I forgot to post about that!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Awww, I wish I could have eavesdropped on that conversation between Rowy & Bria. Priceless!!!

And good job with the bedroom. Looks great!

Shanilie said...

Awards are so fun. Hope bria had a wonderful party. I enjoyed the video....I have been thinking of putting Riley in Jacob's room but Im scared to take the plunge. Jacob sleeps through anything - maybe something to consider in the future