Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Second presentation a success?

First of all, I hope I still have some readers! This past week has been incredibly busy, and will continue that way until next week sometime. I really haven't had the time or motivation to blog. Not to mention, I'd rather be napping in my spare time.

As for my presentation being a success, I guess that remains to be seen :) I answered a billion questions and handed out my business card and email address numerous times. I hope that means good things.

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll have some time to blog again tomorrow. I have LOTS to blog about!

3 comments:

S Club Mama said...

I'm very excited to hear all about it!!

Andrea said...

Awesome!

Wenona said...

I'm sure you did fabulous. And to answer your question from your other post: I just talked to the lady at Newbees when I was there shopping. Cloth diapering just came up and we chatted about it a bit.