Friday, October 09, 2009

20 Weeks!


How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Somewhere between 7-10 lbs (still). What I find really fun is weighing myself first thing in the morning, and then again before I go to bed. It's amazing how weight fluctuates! Usually between 2 and 3 pounds difference!

Maternity clothes? Mostly, yes.

Stretch marks? No new ones, but the old ones sure get itchy.

Sleep: The last few nights I have woken up around 4 or 5 am and have had a really hard time falling asleep again. The first time, I woke from a dream that our baby was deformed, and I woke up in a panic. I just couldn't relax after that. Last night, I have no idea why I woke again.

Best moment this week: My Chiropractor telling me how tiny I look :) (Not sure if she really meant it, but it felt good to hear)

Movement: This baby is VERY active! Any time I lay down, I get all the squirms and pokes. I love it!

Food cravings: Nothing really right now. I've been baking a lot though.

Gender: We won't be finding out. Right now I *think* it could be a girl, but who knows!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Having energy. I've been incredibly tired, and Rowan thinks he doesn't need a nap anymore. Makes my days feel very long.

What I am looking forward to: When Rowan and Bria can feel their little brother or sister moving! Also, my ultrasound which is coming up on the 22nd!

Weekly Wisdom: Just making sure to stay as healthy as possible to avoid getting the flu (of any kind). Probiotics and vitamin D. Any other suggestions?

Milestones: I'm halfway there!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Lee said...

You look great!! Love the belly shots and stats!

Ellen said...

Fabulous!!! I think you look great! I'm thinking you look like ur having... a boy - hehe I enjoy guessing. Enjoy!!

Jobina said...

So excited for you Stacey, you are half way there!!! I'm totally having weird dreams and having mild panic attacks about our baby being sick or deformed. You get your ultrasound the day before me! Hope yours goes really well! You look good!

S Club Mama said...

Oh honey, you look beautiful. And I just am so excited to "meet" this new baby!

Even with the kids screaming in the background here, your picture makes me miss being pregnant terribly!

Kenzie Prudhomme said...

You look fantastic! Congrats on the half way mark. Totally makes me want another :)

Micki said...

You look fantastic and I love that shirt! I'm excited for you.

Michelle said...

You're looking great stacey! Hey, i actualy had a dream about this baby. I dreamt that it was a boy, born 9 weeks early, but he still weighed 9 pounds and was healthy. Kinda weird. See ya soon, take care =)
~Michelle

3 for Me! said...

Fun picture! I have only a few picture of being pregnant with my babies:)

I just can't believe you are 20 weeks!!! Halfway there!! That is just awesome:)

Nell said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS!

Nell

Stam House said...

You look Amazing!!!!

Kalle said...

congrats on the halfway point. You're looking absolutely fabulous!

Michelle said...

I LOVE the way you did this...and how did i miss it????

You look AMAZING!! Can't believe this is your 3rd child.

I dont even know how I would know if I had new stretch marks, I have so many.

Not only does my weight fluctuate, the size of my stomach GROWS and changes.

I, too, love when Mill can feel the baby. She asks if it's asleep a lot. Asa kisses it all the time. Being pregnant sure has its upsides!