Friday, October 30, 2009

23 weeks!

Here's an abbreviated version of my pregnancy stats. I really should take a picture. Maybe later... too lazy right now :)

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: See my sidebar :)

Maternity clothes? Mostly, yes.

Sleep: Still pretty good. I do need to remember to go to bed earlier though. That's a tough one.

Movement: Lot's of movement. Anytime I'm laying down or sitting, I feel it!

Gender: No idea :)

What I miss: Naptime. I still haven't gotten used to having Rowan awake all afternoon.

What I am looking forward to: Reaching the third trimester! I know it's a ways off, but hey, it's coming :)

Milestones: Keith finally felt the baby kick. Not that he couldn't have felt it earlier, but that's just how it worked out.

5 comments:

Jobina said...

Hard to believe how fast it's going, but where's the picture???

Shanilie said...

Isn't it so wonderful when we can start sharing those little kicks with our hubby's. I just love the feeling of a little person inside of me.

Laura said...

exciting stuff :)

The naps...I can imagine how it would take some adjusting to get used to Rowan not napping anymore! It's so nice to have those little sanity breaks throughout the day. Even if they're short :) Pop in a movie and lay on the couch!

S Club Mama said...

Have you tried having Rowan do some quiet time (coloring, reading, playing quietly with cars, etc) in the living while you nap on the couch? I do hope you get some naps sometimes. He could even cuddle in bed with you while you watch a movie (if you have a tv in your room).

I'm so excited....I can't wait to "meet" this little baby!!! Post a picture!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

Very exciting!!! ...hope you stay healthy all along the way too (i.e. no flu bugs, etc!)

~Brenda