Thursday, October 08, 2009

Glimpse Get-together

Yesterday I had the opportunity to do something that I have wanted to do for a while now. I got to meet my fellow Glimpse mom, Shanilie!

Shanilie and her family, as well as Andrea and her family, popped in at our house for supper yesterday. So we finally had all three Glimpse moms together. We had a great time, chatting for the first time, face to face, and our kids really hit it off too. I think our hubbys all got along too, though I can't say much, since I was busy in the kitchen most of the time!

After some yummy pizza, we tried to get a few pictures in, but it sure isn't easy when there are three cameras to look at, no natural light (it gets dark here really early now) and children that needed attention! These are the best pictures that Keith took with our camera. They are totally unedited at this point. I'm exhausted from last night, and still have a HUGE stack of dishes to wash. I hope to get in a nap right away, before tackling the dishes.I hope we'll be able to do this again sometime. It was really neat to finally get to see each other face to face!

3 comments:

Shanilie said...

We had so much fun, and so did Jacob, he keeps asking when we're going to visit the boys and girls again. I feel bad you had to do the dishes yourself. But the pizza was YUMMY! We will definitely have to do this again!

Micki said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I love hanging out with friends and their families.

BTW, I think you're due to post a belly picture. :)

Alyssa said...

I LOVE, LOVE that last pictures of the kids. Bria's hair is absolutely adorable!!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys soon ;-)