Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One Year Ago Today...

I sent my little 15 month old daughter into surgery. I was scared. I didn't know what the outcome would be. You can read about that experience here and here. Not something I ever want to do again.

But now, a year later, she's a happy, healthy, busy 2 year old! She even let me take a very short video this morning. As you can see, all is well :) PRAISE THE LORD!

I still have those feelings of fear every once in a while though. Especially thinking of my ultrasound coming up on Thursday. Will this little one have to go through the same experience? I pray not.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh...oops! I thought your ultrasound was yesterday...well, I really hope that it goes well and that this baby is 100% healthy! :) Oh, and Tate loved the video of Bria!! He wanted to come over and see her. haha. :)