Monday, October 05, 2009

Winner of Chicks-n-Chickens!!

This might be a bit tricky, so I hope you're all reading this. The winner of the DVD from Chicks-n-Chickens is:

comment #18: tara
"the dvd sounds awesome!
my two (current!) favorite carriers are my pouch sling and mei tei. both my girls like to be carried so they get a lot of use!"
I have no way of contacting you, tara, so if you could please email me, or leave a comment here with your email address, it would be greatly appreciated! I will give you 72 hours to get back to me, at which point I will have to pick a new winner.

Thank you everyone for entering the giveaway! I encourage you all to get this DVD, as it's a great way to get active and still keep baby happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is tara! woohoo! that is so exciting! my email is galincognito@hotmail.com. thanks!