Thursday, November 05, 2009

23.6 weeks photo, update

So here's the picture :) Sorry it took forever! I really haven't felt up to it. I think Rowan is just getting over H1N1, and so far the rest of us are OK. BUT, having a sick kid means getting up a lot at night. It's frustrating and tiring.

My eczema is finally clearing up. I pulled out the big guns and went to refill my prescription for cortisone cream. I wish I could avoid that stuff, but it's seems to be the only thing that really helps. It clears everything within a couple days, which is a huge relief!

I'm starting to feel a little stir crazy though. Being stuck in the house for days on end gets a little old after a while. I'm far more content at home than I used to be though, which is good :) I just like to have a little adult interaction throughout the day sometimes, and missing Women's Breakaway (Bible Study) wasn't very fun.

Anyhoo, hope you're all enjoying a beautiful November day!

6 comments:

Ellen said...

first of all, you look fabulous as usual!! I must say that you are doing really well with your weight gain! I am glad to hear that Rowan is getting better, but I know what you mean about feeling stir crazy with staying at home! Last week I didn't feel good and stayed home most of the week and weekend (trying not to get others sick!)

annejisca said...

You're looking great! All baby! :)

I'm glad you mentioned about your blog, sounds like we have a lot in common. Co-sleeping, baby-wearing, cloth diapers, etc. :)

I look forward to getting to know you more through your blog!

Stam House said...

Wow you look amazing!!!! You baby bump is sooo cute :-) Glad that your eczema is doing better

S Club Mama said...

You look fantastic and so adorable. I'm glad you got out the big guns and are feeling better.

I know what you mean by adult interaction. Sometimes I just wish I had a bit of something just for myself. Somewhere to workout or some place to scrapbook. It's all just too much money, though. So for now, I suck it up. At least I try to.

Jobina said...

Looking good Stacey! I sure hope Rowan gets better soon, then Mommy can get out a little. Take care!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

You look great Stacey! I always found with the eczema that using the cortisone right away before it flares up was the only solution to keep it at bay ...maybe in the long run we used less cortisone that way. I hated that stuff too. Rachelle still uses it but not as much as when she was little and she uses the lower percentage stuff that doesn't require a prescription. Great blog pics btw!

~Brenda