Monday, November 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

So I'm going to jump in on Menu Plan Monday for the first 'official' time! I always make a meal plan, but it starts on Wednesdays, since that's when I go shopping. So, here you go!

Wednesday:
Southern Pork Chops (my moms recipe)
Rice
Tossed Salad

Thursday:
Garden Chowder (we LOVE this!)
Homemade Bread

Friday:
Burritos
Tossed Salad

Saturday:
Leftovers

Sunday:
Tomato Soup
Homemade Bread

Monday:
Parmesan Broiled Basa Fillets
Bakes Potatoes
Cooked Carrots

Tuesday:
Lasagna
Caesar Salad

7 comments:

Jobina said...

that all sounds yummy! I looked up the recipe for the chowder, I think I'll have to make that here! I may have to puree it though, my ids aren't into veggie pieces. Well, at least Trinity isn't. Enjoy eating all that!

Stam House said...

Oh oh oh could I come to eat with you this week Sound sooo yummy!!!!

annejisca said...

Mmmm, all those sound delicious! I think I'll try that veggie chowder too. Yummy!

Mom said...

Good for you Stacey...this is something I need to be doing again!

Jamy said...

Mmm, I am printing out the garden chowder recipe as we speak. Sounds delicious. thanks :-)

Laura said...

I made that garden chowder tonight and it's so good! I love how it's super healthy but tastes way better than just eating all those vegetables any other way. :)

prashant said...

I looked up the recipe for the chowder


Domain registration india