Monday, November 30, 2009

What to write...

*Disclaimer* I borrowed the following photos (except the belly shot) from friends and family :)

Life is in that kind of routine where there doesn't seem to be anything exciting to post about. Every day seems pretty much the same. After this coming weekend though, I should have a bit more to say :) Keith's little sister, Stacey, is getting married this Saturday, and with all of us involved in the ceremony, it should be interesting! Hopefully we'll get some pictures, with all of us being busy all day. I'm not sure who is going to carry the camera...

I guess I did have a bit of a wild Friday :) On Friday, I went out for a girl's night out. It was a blast! Elaine (center of the following picture) celebrated her birthday on Friday, and we went to get pedicures, along with our friend Anna (on the right). We had such a great time, relaxing and being pampered :) I really need to do this more often. My toenails are a lovely shade of deep red, and my feet are oh so soft!



After the pedicures, I went over to my friend Rebecca's house for a little open house that she was having. She makes fabulous jewelry and wanted to showcase her newest creations. I think she sold quite a few pieces, and we had an awesome time visiting. In fact, some of us had such a good time that we stayed til 2 am... oops :) For what it's worth, Keith was happy I had a good time and said I need to do that more often! I was surprised, and blessed by my hubby that day :)

Let's see, maybe I should do a quick pregnancy update. I posted a picture last week. Here it is, in case you missed it (not sure how you could, since I hardly posted :) ). I was 26 weeks in this photo, and I am now 27 weeks and 3 days. I have certainly grown in the past few weeks, but when I look back on my other pregnancies, this is the big growth time for me. It seems to slow down again before I reach the end.

How far along? 27 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: See my sidebar :)

Maternity clothes? Mostly, yes.

Sleep: I'm still sleeping fairly well. I count my blessings on that one for sure!

Movement: Lot's of movement. I love it that I can feel the little bum poking out sometimes. Makes it feel much more real.

Gender: Won't know until this little one arrives, but my thought right now is that this is a girl.

What I miss: Being able to bend over properly! This baby is super low, and making it hard for me to move properly already.

What I am looking forward to: Christmas! I can't wait to spend time with family and friends, and celebrate the birth of Jesus.

Milestones: I'm entering the third trimester! CRAZY!!

2 comments:

Stam House said...

wow third trimester soon, time sure flies by so fast!!!

S Club Mama said...

Oh this baby will be here soon. I'm so excited. :)

And a pedicure...how wonderful. I don't know if I've ever gotten one of those...oh no, for my wedding. So 3 years ago lol