Monday, December 07, 2009

No longer one of two

Stacey Friesen's that is! Little Stace (as she was affectionately called by her sisters) is no longer a Friesen! We had a great weekend with family, celebrating together. Darren & Stacey got married without any serious mix ups in the day and are now off enjoying their honeymoon :) Here's a bunch of pictures from our time. And I do have to say, Rowan and Bria did fabulous! They walked down the isle so well, and Bria even sat still to get her hair done in the morning. I think she liked being included with all the other pretty girls :)
Closing her eyes for the hair spray. She did so well!

Almost done!

The finished product... isn't she cute? Actually totally reminds me of my sister Heather when she was two... except Heather screamed/cried the whole time she got her hair done :)

The beautiful bride, almost ready to go!

The handsomest little guy at the wedding :) I may be slightly biased!

And the little princess, all ready to go!

Picture with the niece and nephews. Darren has one nephew, named Porter.

It's official!!! Congrats, Darren & Stacey!

Alyssa and Michelle sang the most beautiful song during the signing! I recorded part of it, and I'll try to get it up here sometime soon.


That's all for now. I didn't have time to take a lot of pictures, so I can't wait to see the professional ones!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Rowan and Bria looked great!!

Jobina said...

honestly, little kids dressed up is just the CUTEST! They look adorable and I'm so glad to hear that they went down the isle without incident!

Jobina said...

oh, and does Alyssa ever have a nice back! Like I said, LOVE the dresses! But Stacey, where's a pic of you in that great little black dress we found??

Stam House said...

just beautiful;!!!!!

S Club Mama said...

they look great. Bria is really growing up!!

Alyssa said...

I LOVE the photos of Bria getting her hair done! She's such a sweetheart!

Yup, I'd say it was a fun weekend. Let's do it again, 'kay?

Nice back? Jobina, you're too funny ;-)

Kenzie Prudhomme said...

your kids look adorable :)