Saturday, January 23, 2010

Open Sky

A few months ago I was reading a favorite blog of mine, Mama Notes. She had posted about this great new shop she had opened up with Open Sky. I had never heard of Open Sky, so I decided to check it out. Well, it turns out they were looking for more shopkeepers, and I signed up!

So, what exactly is Open Sky? It's like a mini mall of sorts. There are a bunch of shopkeepers who get to choose what products we want to promote, and then get a percentage of the sale. But that isn't really it. The really cool thing is that it is interactive. There are conversations going on about the different products, and as shopkeepers, we share our personal experiences with the products. So if you are interested in a product, you can get some great feedback on what it's like, before you make your purchase. I think this is a great concept, that I am proud to be a part of!

I have decided to sell mostly pregnancy/parenting/baby items, and you can check them out here. I will slowly be adding products as I find ones that I would love to share with you. For now, my shop hasn't gone live yet, but it will very soon! Keep checking back as I add products.

2 comments:

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

Sounds great, Stacey...exciting! Congrats on your business ventures! Glad your pregnancy is also going well. Wow, almost nearing the end...and a new beginning :)
Blessings,
Aunt Brenda

Shanilie said...

Wow that is really neat. What a good experience. Sounds like a lot of fun. I like the products you have posted. The moby wrap is one of my favorites as well.