Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Diaper Bag

So a few of you have been interested in where I got my diaper bag, and I totally forgot to blog about it! Quite a while ago, I wrote a review here on my blog for a sweet lady that calls herself PajammaGramma. While I really loved the bag that she made me, I knew it wasn't quite big enough for a mommy of three. So I contacted her again to order a new one. She custom makes bags with either her instock fabric, or you can choose what fabric you like (within a certain price range) and she will buy it and make your bag! My fabric was custom, and I found it on Etsy, in case anyone is wondering where to find fun prints for a good price :)

The bag is really sturdy, and has room for everything I will need. Especially using cloth diapers, I need the space! And I really love the matching change pad that she made. I look forward to getting some good use out of it!
You may have to make yourself a profile on Diaper Swappers in order to contact PajammaGramma, but it's worth it! She does an excellent job and has very reasonable prices.

5 comments:

Stam House said...

Love the bag!!! and yes cloth diapers does take room!!!

Shanilie said...

Oh yeae :) I'm glad you did a post on this. I was very curious. I'v been looking for a diaper bag that will be large enough for a mom of three and not too big that it feels like I'm bringing along luggage. I will definitely be checking it out.ty

Jobina said...

It's all in what you want. I had very specific criteria of what I wanted and I just kept searching until I found it. Your bag looks very "you". Big plus having a cute matching change pad!

Micki said...

That's beautiful!!

I chicken out when it comes to using cd's out of the house b/c they do take up so much room and then there's multiple kids, etc. I just don't have the room! You're much braver than I am :)

Kelly said...

Hi! I'm stopping by on another bloggers recommendation at POM's Connect MEme Monday! I really love your blog (joined your GFC) and your kiddos are beautiful btw! And congrats on your pregnancy...happy pushing!

http://thepursuitofmommyness.com/