Monday, February 01, 2010

Slings, Rowan, and a visitor!

This morning I finally sat down to finish fixing the sling I took apart the other day. I made this sling probably a year ago or something, but I never used it much because it was just way too wide. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I made it so wide, but that made it really hard to adjust through the rings. And they are size large sling rings!So I'm happy that it's finally finished, and Bria helped me try it out for a few minutes. It's perfect now, and I can't wait to use it with a little newborn! The fabric is a favorite Amy Butler design that is no longer being made.

Here are a few pictures, compliments of Rowan. He asked to use the camera for a few minutes, and this is what he did. I must say, I think he has more talent than me when it comes to photography! I suck... for real.
Yesterday was a fun day too. Keith's sister, Michelle, stopped by for a while, and we had a great time with her. Well, Rowan did for sure. She was willing to play game after game after game with him. That's enough to make him happy for a loooong time :) Thanks for stopping by Michelle!

5 comments:

Stam House said...

your sling is looking great!!!

Drea said...

that sling is so pretty!!!! THATS WHAT U CAN GIVE ME AS A SHOWER GIFT! LOL So so cute. Crazy to see Bria in it tho.. seems like yesterday she was the baby in the slings.. u know? passes so fast.

Wenona said...

Beautiful sling! I would like to make some slings for any more future babies! I'll have to keep you in mind for some ideas!

Jobina said...

And it really won't be long before a newborn is lying in that sling!
Rowan is quite the budding photographer...very abstract.

Micki said...

I love that Amy Butler print and the sling looks great!