Saturday, May 01, 2010

CJ's BUTTer

I don't know if any of my faithful readers are also part of the Diaper Swappers community, but if you are, you may have already heard of CJ's Sewing Room & CJ's All Natural.  If you do a quick search on Diaper Swappers, you'll read rave after rave for her wonderful products.

I can only personally speak for CJ's BUTTer, as that is the only product that I have tried so far.  I bought it for two reasons.  One, because it has been raved for it's diaper rash healing abilities, and also because many have seen improvement with eczema as well.  To be perfectly honest, I have hardly used it on Emery at all, because I've been hogging it for myself :)  I use it, mostly at night, to soften my skin and heal my eczema.  It is a bit greasy, but it does soak in really fast.  It's made a big difference, especially for my chapped/rough hands.

Last night I thought I'd try it in my bath, as a bath oil of sorts.  It was wonderful!  My whole body is so soft and smooth.  Of course, it also leaves the tub a little slippery, but that just takes a minute to clean :)

I've become a big fan of CJ's BUTTer, and just placed an order for some more.  CJ has been super kind and has offered you, my readers, a 10% discount!  So if you want to give any of CJ's products a try, go for it!  The code is "and...so it goes blog" and it is good until May 15th, 2010.

*This review was not sponsored in any way.  I purchased the BUTTer myself, but jumped at the chance to offer my readers the discount :)*

2 comments:

Stam House said...

nice, that sounds like a great product!!!

thanks for letting us know about it!

Drea said...

Well seeing as its MOTHERS DAY lol I pampered myself and got the QUEEN KIT HAHA!! the biggest one they had. I will just let Travis know he owes me $40 now, ;-) I cant wait to get it!