Friday, May 14, 2010

Sweet little booties and bloggy friends

I've received a few very special gifts since Emery was born.  The first came from my bloggy friend Randi, who I've come to know as a very sweet and caring friend.  She sent this adorable dress for Emery which is still much too big for her.  I will have to get a picture of Bria modeling it for you all once Emery is awake and I can get in her room.  Very sweet :)  By the way, Randi has totally blown my socks off with her weight loss lately, and determination to run in a Marathon!!  You go Randi!!

I just received another precious gift a couple days ago, and I had to do a little photo shoot to share it with you.  Micki (aka Christine) is a friend that I made way back when I used to review products here on my personal blog.  She has a great Etsy shop called Micki's Wing.  I don't believe she has any products listed right now, as she's also due with a baby very soon.  Anyway, through the review I wrote for her, we became good bloggy friends as well, and she was so sweet to send us a gift!  Micki is a super crafty lady, and sews/crochets all kinds of stuff for her own kids.  She made this adorable flower hat and booties for Emery.  I think she must have seen the hat and booties in my Etsy Wish List and noticed that I loved them.

Thanks so much Randi and Micki!  Love you both!

5 comments:

Stam House said...

I LOVE that little hat it's sooo cute! Now I keeps seing some cute girl clothes I'm craving another baby girl but this little one could be a boy!!!

If it's a boy, I wonder if I would find anything cute for him to wear!!!!

I know I know weird pregnancy hormones happening here!!!!

A Mom After God's Own Heart said...

That hat is absolutely adorable!!! Love the photos:)

Amber. said...

Aw, LOVE the shirt ;) Your daughter wears it well! Crazy how a few short months ago you were still dreaming & wondering about who this new baby would be, and here is your sweet Emery. So sweet. God is good!

S Club Mama said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much. And you are welcome so much. Miss Emery is just darling in those booties & hat. Love her onesie too. Does the dress really fit Bria? lol

Micki said...

I'm so excited they fit her and she looks so cute! (You found me out - I totally saw your wish list, lol!) I'm impressed she's already holding her head up so well. The time goes by too quickly!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you've been a wonderful friend and you mean a lot to me!