Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Messy Molly

Everyday I've been giving Emery little bits from whatever we happen to be eating.  Or something to chew on anyway.  I don't think she really grasps the concept of eating yet, but she sure does enjoy putting the food in her mouth and chewing!  It's so cute to see her get all excited over a piece of food.

Tonight we had some carrots, so I gave her a couple to chew on.  They were steamed, so tender, and she just destroyed them!  Messy, messy girl.


Then I tried giving her a sippy cup with water, but she just chewed on it, and it's a very spill proof one, so she couldn't feel the water coming out at all.  I guess we'll have to work on that one too :)

Oh yeah, thanks to great online and real life friends, I have sold all of the carriers that I had listed!  I only put a few up here on my blog, but I sold at least 5 or 6.  I might have more to list sometime soon :)

2 comments:

Stam House said...

I love that messy cute stage even if it's means more clean-ups!

How are you doing? How if life as a mother of 3 now?

Micki said...

She's such a beautiful girl! She looks so proud of her mess :)