Saturday, October 02, 2010

You are my sunshine...

Whenever I sing this song to Bria, my mind races back to 2 years ago.  Waiting for a surgery date to come.  Praying that Bria would be OK.  Singing this song, crying through the "please don't take my sunshine away".  I know it was just surgery, but it was a major one, on my baby, and it scared me like crazy.

And here we are, almost 2 years since she had her kidney surgery, and she's a bundle of life!  I'm so blessed.  She's got to be the most animated child I've ever seen.  Such a silly, fun, crazy, wild, talkative, beautiful little girl!

love her


5 comments:

Stam House said...

love that picture!! she is adorable!!!

Alyssa said...

Soooo cute!! I love her crazy personality! Miss her (and you guys) alot! See you soon...

Jonathan Blundell said...

Hey thanks for dropping by WeLiveSimply.info.

Checking out your site and looking forward to reading more!

Drea said...

shes so beautiful.

u know i had to sing that song at a funeral one time :-\ was hard!

Elaine said...

Would love to have you guys over and see the kids play together...