Monday, November 29, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience


So far I have forgotten to post on Mondays about what I'm thankful for, so I'm going to start, NOW!  I'm excited to do this.  I know I've struggled many times in this last week, with feeling down in the dumps.  In the moments when I remembered to be thankful, I really did start to see things differently, and for that I am most grateful.  So, without further adieu, my list.

1. Snowy days that I can stay inside
2. A night full of fun and visiting with friends on Friday.  I was out waaaay too late (2:30 am), but it was so needed, and so worth it!  I don't regret staying up that late at all.
3. Parents who are willing to help us out when we need a hand.  On Saturday they helped me paint the living room, bedroom, and dining/kitchen in our rental house.  It looks a million times better, and I'm so happy to be finished with that job.
4. Supper that is cooking away in the slow cooker.  Yum. 
5. Happy children who had a blast playing in the snow today.
6. A baby who is slowly learning to sleep better at night.
7. A nice warm house on cold nights.
8. A great time with family watching the Grey Cup and eating too much good food.
9. A cup of peppermint tea to relax me.
10. The fact that we have all we need.

If you want to join in, you can find the details over at the Gratitude Community.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mrs. Stam said...

sleeping baby is a very good thing :-)