Friday, December 03, 2010

Inspired By Finn... Amber Jewelry Discount Code!!!


I'm not sure if I've blogged about this before, but my girls and I all have amber necklaces.  Many people have noticed that my little girls wear cute little beaded necklaces, and I get to explain the benefits to them.  Amber is fossilized tree resin that contains succinic acid.  When worn next the the skin, the amber warms up and releases the succinic acid.  This provides pain relief, which is why these necklaces are often called teething necklaces.

I have found, personally, that they really do work.  And not only that, they are super cute!

Since I love to share the nifty things I find with my friends, I thought I'd also share a discount code with you all!  This code is unique to me, so you won't find the same code anywhere else online.

If you use the code StaceyF, you will receive 25% off your order at Inspired By Finn.  This is the store I've bought all of our amber from, and I highly recommend it!  Great customer service, speedy shipping, and a great quality product.

If you do use this code, please let me know how many items you purchased!  I need to let Inspired By Finn know when I've reached a certain amount of items.  Thanks, and enjoy!!Photobucket

11 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

You are a affiliate with them right? If you add the share this post button on your post I could share it on facebook both from my personal account and babystam blog account for you :-)

Amanda said...

Do you take it off when they sleep? My son wears a hazelwood one, but apparently those need to be replaced every 3 months and we're due for another one. I was considering amber.

Stacey said...

Maybe I'm a bad mommy, but I don't take the amber off at night. I'm not too worried about it. Each bead has a knot after it, so if it breaks, it would just be one bead loose.

Lisa Grace said...

Just bought a hazelwood necklace to hopefully alleviate my constant battle of pregnancy heartburn/reflux and an amber bracelet to try out. YAY! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the discount code! I use amber on my 2 kids and it does great for their teething pain. I used the discount code to buy a bracelet for my cousin who has severe arthritis pain in her wrists.

Trish said...

Thanks for the code! I've wanted to try a necklace for my son, and now he's teething, so I finally ordered one. Can't wait to get it and try it out!

Anonymous said...

I'm purchasing just one amber necklace from Inspired by Finn; I hope it helps my son's teething grumpiness. Thanks

Leigh Anne said...

Hi! I am wanting to try the amber necklaces- I have twin boys entering the teething season- so hopefully it will be a calm one ;) Does this discount code still work?

Stacey said...

Good question Leigh Anne! Give it a try. You should be able to tell before you pay. Let me know if it works!

Sacha said...

HI
I tried to use your code and it didn't work?
please lemme know - sachahammerer (at) gmail dot come
thanks!!

Amber Buddy said...

Hi I have used amber teething necklaces for my baby and it is amazing.
http://www.amberbuddy.com.au/beads.html