So this is my second Multitude Monday! I almost forgot about it, since it's been a crazy day around here (puking baby). But here I am, none the less, with a list of things to be thankful for!
1. Beautiful sunny winter skies.
2. Family time spent putting up the Christmas tree.
3. A fresh new haircut.
4. A Dad who so generously clears our driveway when it needs to be done.
5. Despite being sick, Emery is still her happy little self.
6. A fresh new life in our church family... congrats John & Eva!
7. A washing machine to wash those pukey clothes in...
8. Friends who bring me back to reality once in a while.
9. Children who are FULL OF LIFE!!!!
10. A husband who is hard at work, having a busy day, just like me :)