Tuesday, January 11, 2011

30 Day Shred Update

Well, I just completed my fourth day of the 30 Day Shred! So far, I'm impressed with how much of a workout it is for just 20 minutes. Of course, this is coming from someone who is completely out of shape, lol.

It's already becoming a bit easier, so that makes me happy. If it means that I am gaining strength and endurance, that's exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm still praying that I have enough follow through to make it through all 30 days. My plan is to go Monday-Saturday and take Sunday off. Here's to good health!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

S Club Mama said...

great job, Stacey!! I've heard the Shred is tough (her 6 week 6 pack is, too). :D

Irina said...

good for you Stacey. I actually just ordered it for myself too. Your post inspired me to get into shape.

Samantha said...

That comment from Irina makes me happy. :) YAY for inspiring people!!! :)

Good job on keeping with it! I am already getting tired of doing the same thing every day but I'm trying so hard to stick with it!

Brandon and Jenny said...

Keep going! It is so fun to be healthy and to know that your body is functioning better!