Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Popcorn for breakfast

Today I feel like being a little more laid back.  Not laid back as in lazy, but as in more fun.  I think my kids would tell you that I'm a bit of a no-nonsense kind of mom.  In some ways, that's OK, but I need to let my hair down every once in a while and just have some fun!

So, when Bria asked me for popcorn for breakfast this morning, I thought, why not?!  It's air popped, lightly buttered, lightly salted, which has got to be healthier than sugary cereal, right?  And it's way more fun!

So, here we sit, eating our popcorn, enjoying the sunshine this morning :)  I think it's going to be a good day.


Photobucket

8 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

LOVE it! Motherhood is so much fun! And doing the "Just because" are the best :-) Have a great day!

Kalle said...

Definitely a fun way to start the morning. :) Enjoy the day.

Kelly @ In Everything said...

fun:) And why not;)

I know my 4th baby is teaching me that everyone does better when Momma is laid back and lets some stuff go:)

Anonymous said...

I hear some people put milk in their popcorn for breakfast. Not sure I could eat it that way tho. Eloa

The Pauls' Family said...

Stacey, you made me hungry! I would have popcorn for breakfast every day, but i already have it for night snack!!!!

S Club Mama said...

oh I like that!

eva said...

Love it! I think these are the kind of days we shine our best as moms! :)

Drea said...

your girls are so beautiful stacey!