Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pretty in the Kitchen

I love aprons :)  I've been looking around for the perfect one for a while now, and found the Emmeline Apron pattern.  I do a bit of sewing, but this wasn't really something I wanted to try, since I get tired of sewing super fast and well, I'd hate to waste a bunch of fabric, lol.


So, I searched around and found a great little Etsy shop called Cookie Jar Scraps with a gorgeous Emmeline Apron, all finished and calling my name.  Unfortunately, her shop is empty right now, but you might be able to request a custom item if you contact her.

The best part of this apron is that it is reversible!



Photobucket

12 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

it's soooo cute! I LOVE it!

Jobina said...

I'm an apron girl too, I LOVE yours, it's SO pretty!

Janelle said...

That is a very cute apron!!

Laura said...

I was just contemplating buying that pattern online last week! I ended up going to a fabric store during a pattern sale and buying a couple for 1.99 each...not quite as cute though!

Carmelle said...

Cute apron! I've been scouting for one for a while as well...by the way, you are looking fab!

Micki said...

I've been drooling over that pattern for a while now too. I had never thought to buy one already made! It's gorgeous!

BTW, Stacey, you look awesome!

Drea said...

Someone looks amazzzzingggg :-)

and cute apron too ;-) but you stood our more to me than that, that shred is working it!

Stacey said...

Awe, you girls are all too sweet :) I don't really feel like I've changed that much yet since starting the Shred. Maybe I just don't post pictures of myself often enough, lol.

Kalle said...

so pretty. I love both patterns. Good find Stacey.

Wenona said...

SO CUTE!!!

S Club Mama said...

very very cute!! I want a cute apron like that!

Lindsey said...

I love it! It is beautiful! I have wanted an apron for some time now, but I haven't seen one I have liked yet. But this one is perfect!