Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh those Dunkaroos

We just had an early Easter gathering on Sunday. Of course, the kids came home with a little bag of treats to enjoy. Emery's got put away for now, and the kids get to enjoy a treat every once in a while. The first thing they both chose was Dunkaroos. When they finished, the (almost) empty containers went into the trash. About an hour later, I heard Emery making these cute little lip smacking noises in the kitchen, so I went to investigate....
I think it was yummy.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

That is so cute! Love seeing the grin!!!! She looks so proud of herself!!!!

Jennifer said...

Too funny!! At least it was actually something edible-Hunter ate some cotton balls last week...Oh, the things kiddos do! I love Emery's big smile!

Kenzie Prudhomme said...

hahaha that is adorable! Can't help but pick through the garbage for some yummy leftovers :D

S Club Mama said...

awww

Dianna said...

this brings laughter to me this morning. I have this picture in my mind and it looks soo funny! i think I wod have stood there just laughing out loud! I love ambitious kids!! U go girl!! Help ur self!!

Mom said...

Oh what a rascal...you'll have to start screening what goes into your kitchen garbage!
But, what a smile!

Kalle said...

So adorable!