Thursday, June 02, 2011

Ladies Tea

So the Ladies Tea at our church was a HUGE success! I had a lot of fun dressing up, and enjoyed seeing the costumes that the other ladies came up with. Definitely a lot of creativity flowing! We had some ladies who dressed in family members clothing, some that borrowed outfits from friends from other cultures. Others shopped the thrift stores, and still others did some sewing.

I think the heart of the evening was beautiful too, and I really hope that we will continue to get to know each other on a more personal level. It was a great beginning though :)  (photo credit: Eva Krahn)

The  Leading Ladies of the Youth Group :)

African Women

Very authentic Mennonite :)  You ladies were awesome!

Cheese Cheese Cheese.  I figured out that I don't like most of it, lol.

I still had my share of food!

A group shot of all of us!  Huge turnout for this event!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

wow you were all so beautiful, love it!

Jennifer said...

NICE!! You all looked so beautiful! What a fun idea!

Gina said...

Looks like such a fun idea! You looked great too.

Savories of Life said...

Souds like so much fun. We do a ldaies tea every year. On one of my posts in May the one close to mothers day you can see table pictures. Also in Marh or april I did a post showing our Greek cotumes. I will ahve to put up costumes we have from around the world. I would love to ahve you as a follower!