Sunday, June 19, 2011

What I'm Thankful For Today

I'm thankful for a Dad who will drop everything to come over and help put in a patio door.  A Dad who loves my kids so much that my little girl's first real word was Papa.  A Dad who is willing to make himself vulnerable in Sunday School, sharing from his heart, with a few tears mixed in.  A Dad who selflessly spent many hours with me as a kid, delivering newspapers.  I Love You Dad!!



I am also thankful for a Father in Law that makes every moment special for my kids.  A visit to "Muddy Grandpa" is always anticipated for days and followed by "Can we stay longer?".  I also see how he has been a very positive example in Keith's life, and for that I am very grateful.










And lastly, to the father of MY children :)  Keith is such an awesome Daddy to our kids, and I love to watch him interact with them, take them on special "dates" and teach them things that a mother just doesn't think of.  He is an excellent provider, caring for all of our needs.  I couldn't have picked a better Daddy for our littles :)


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Mom :) said...

Agreed...agreed...agreed!!

Jennifer said...

Great post-I love how you wrote that Keith is able to teach your children things you wouldn't think of-I totally agree with that as Steve does the same thing. I adore that last pic of how Emery is trying to grab Bria! So cute!

Jobina said...

you have 3 awesome Men in your life!